5/7/17

Friendship Quotes : Part 69

(341)
 Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.  Marcus Tullius Cicero
(342)
 The process of falling in love at first sight is as final as it is swift in such a case, but the growth of true friendship may be a lifelong affair.   Sarah Orne Jewett
(343)
 I understand you, and I shall not attempt to make you change your mind. I am too old to want to improve the world. I have told you what I think, and that is all. I shall remain your friend even if you act contrary to my convictions, and I shall help you even if I disagree with you.   Milan Kundera
(344)
 Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them.   Immanuel Kant
(345)
A best friend is the only one that walks into your life when the world has walked out.   Shannon L. Alder
Page (69)

No comments:

Post a Comment