8/10/16

Top 10 Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes : Part 1 Of 2

(10)
 Life will take its toll on all of us. We get injured, we get old. It's really sad to try to run away from these harsh realities of life. Looks are not everything. I am not going to look beautiful all the time.
(9)
 Weight gain can happen at any point in time, and it is something that you are dealing with anyway, and it is OK. It is ridiculous to have this dictate your very being because I have always said that it is not the outside that defines who you are.
(8)
 I am really OK with the way I look. It's fine. All this is transient. I mean, it's really, you know, it changes with time, and that's the external.
(7)
 I always believed that my silence on several topics will be an advantage in the long run.
(6)
My family is my strength and my weakness.
Page ( 1 of 2 ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment